The Network’s Aims:
– In providing an overarching umbrella for existing friendship organisations to be the prime independent bilateral relations organisation between the UK and Vietnam.
– To expand and enhance friendship and understanding between people and institutions in the UK and Vietnam.
– To provide opportunities for networking and linkages in areas such as medicine, culture, trade and investment, learning and education, trades unions and the environment, for British, Vietnamese and other nationals residing in the UK who are interested in the UK – Vietnam relationship.
– To encourage study of the two countries and cultures.
– To support in any way possible the UK – Vietnam Strategic Partnership and its subsequent action plans.
– To assist with and advise on Vietnam’s image promotion in the UK.
– To encourage other forms of dialogue and people to people exchange.